[NFB-Idaho] {Spam?} convention registration

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:33:36 UTC 2022

                                                            Hello,

I just want to remind everyone that if you have not registered you should do
that. We have to turn our food service numbers in this Friday, April 8th.

Also you need to reserve your room at the hotel no later than April 15th to
get the convention rate.

I have attached the registration form for your convenience.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sandy Streeter