[NFB-Idaho] Reminder: TV Chapter School Supplies for State Convention Donation

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Fri Apr 8 14:49:11 UTC 2022

Treasure Valley chapter: Don't forget! School Supplies for Community Service at State Convention

Please bring your donations with you to convention. I will be collecting them to give to the Snake River chapter. You can find me or I will have a box at the registration table to collect them as well.

If you have questions, please ask me!

Thank you in advance for your contributions  to this worthwhile cause.

Erin Olsen
Treasure Valley Chapter Vice President
State Affiliate 2nd Vice-President
eolsen at pckeys.com<mailto:eolsen at pckeys.com>
208.331.3123

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺