[NFB-Idaho] Book club

Thompson, Joseph (joet@uidaho.edu) joet at uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 20 03:31:45 UTC 2022

Greetings,
Our book for May is Wonderful. Need a little hope for a sad world?  Read this book.

Humankind: a hopeful history DB99915<https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/detail/srch/DB99915>
Bregman, Rutger; Manton, Elizabeth; Moore, Erica Reading time: 11 hours, 38 minutes.
Thomas Judd

Philosophy

Although many philosophers and psychologists assume humans are innately selfish and aggressive, the author provides new perspective on human history. He sets out to prove that we are hardwired for kindness, geared toward cooperation rather than competition, and more inclined to trust rather than distrust one another. Unrated. Commercial audiobook. 2020