[NFB-Idaho] Convention feedback

Jennie Facer puppya at icloud.com
Mon Apr 25 21:33:53 UTC 2022

Hi Dana,

I had a great time at this convention. It was awesome to see people in person again. That is always the highlight of my convention getting to visit all my peeps.

I think that the banquet could use a little work. Everyone was too excited and kind of tired of being quiet by the time the banquet came along. It was a lot to cram into a few hours I understand. I am wondering if we could break some of the items up into other parts of the convention?

I do think it was the best convention ever!!!

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi