[NFB-Idaho] Independent Living Survey needs Your Input

Erin Olsen Erin.Olsen at aging.idaho.gov
Wed Aug 3 15:15:12 UTC 2022

Hello, NFB Idaho members!

We often discuss the needs of blind and visually impaired Idahoans. Those discussions often include things the state may or may not be doing in our opinion to meet our needs. The best way to make sure what we need is known and included in state plans is to provide our individual input. We have that chance through August to share our needs, worries, ideas and successes !

Please invest 15 minutes of your time to complete the State Independent Living Council's survey. It is important that you have your family members and caregivers complete it as well. Let's make sure the needs of people with visual impairments are included in their three-hear plan!

SILC Statewide Assessment Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7KZDV>.
Survey in Spanish<https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/Z25FVYV>