[NFB-Idaho] national convention!

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:49:55 UTC 2022

I hope those of you who are unable to be in New Orleans are able to get the general sessions on zoom. This morning's opening and the role call were  wonderful. It is amazing how many brand new people are there! This afternoon's Presidential report was outstanding, and there were several other wonderful presentations. I am very exciting about plans for the coming musium! zoom id number for phone is 962-8776-2142. Computer link is in the agenda unline.
Yes, I had to stay in Boise at the last minute because of a crisis with my eye. First live convention I have missed since 1970 when my daughter was born.
Best,
Ramona