[NFB-Idaho] Happy New Year! ... Delighted to be in Boise!

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Mon Dec 26 21:58:56 UTC 2022

To all of NFB-Idaho

Very best wishes for health and successes in 2023!

And as a native of Buffalo, NY, I can say that while Buffalo certainly
has it charms, I am absolutely joyful to be living in Boise rather than
Buffalo! Our two inches of snow is almost summer-like compared with the
over six feet of snow, hurricane force winds, and sub-freezing
temperatures in my old stomping grounds!

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mypronouns.org/
[2] https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/