[NFB-Idaho] Winter newsetter

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:44:07 UTC 2022

​A happy New Year to everybody!   President Dana has asked for some things to be added to our NFBI newsletter, The Gem State Monitor.  She thought it a good idea to include a Cycle for Independence spotlight and a legislative update in each issue.  I agree and I'm working on these.  She also wanted it to have more readership.  This where I am asking for your help.  If you can email me the physical addresses of eye doctor offices or other places you think might be appropriate where you live, I'll begin mailing copies of the newsletter to them.  I just need the addresses.

Also, can you think of happenings in your area or with your friends in the NFB that make an interesting, informative story, please let me know.

My email address is aaschneider at hotmail.com