[NFB-Idaho] two important events tomorrow night

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:49:00 UTC 2022

I want to remind all members of two important events taking place tomorrow
night. The first is training on our issues for the Washington seminar. The
training will take place at 6:00 PM Mountain time and 5:00 Pacific time. It
will be on Zoom and I will send out the link when I get it.  The training
will be repeated on Wednesday night, so you can choose  the night that will
work best for you. Since we will be doing a virtual Washington Seminar, I
want as many people as possible to become familiar with the issues and
participate in our Zoom meetings with congress. The second event is a
discussion group for individuals who have lost vision during their lifetime,
as opposed to those of us who have been blind since birth. This group is
designed to give participants an opportunity to discuss issues specific to
their situation as individuals who have experienced blindness or vision loss
later in life. The zoom link will be pasted below. I hope to see many of you
at these events. Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09>
https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09

Meeting ID: 207 741 5267