[NFB-Idaho] Winter 2022 NFBI newsletter

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:04:16 UTC 2022

​Hey folks, I am again asking federationists from throughout the state to submit SHORT, newsworthy items for publication in the NFBI newsletter.
  Also, please send me mailing addresses of eye doctor offices or other places near you where you think a hard copy of the newsletter would get some attention.
  One mpre thing, we are making a new set of mailing labels for Brailled copies of the newsletter.  If you don't get the Braille copy now, let me know and we'll add you to the list.
  My email is  aaschneider at hotmail.com