[NFB-Idaho] FW: correction to mock meeting time

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:29:47 UTC 2022

Remember the mock meeting for Washington Seminar tonight. If you want to
speak on an issue for our meetings with our Idaho congress people, please
let me know. I have only heard from one person so far. Also next Monday
evening, there will be a meeting on accessible pharmacy labels by Sharla
Glass of Envision America. The meeting will take place at 7:30 MST, 6:30
PST. I will send the link out later this week. See you at tonight's
training.  See the forwarded message below for the link.Thank you.