[NFB-Idaho] Convention excitement!

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Sun Jul 10 18:18:44 UTC 2022

Wow! We know that hotels struggle with accessibility and accommodations,
but...

Looking forward to learning more about the good stuff!

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [5]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [4]!

-------------------------

On 2022-07-10 11:53 AM, Susan Bradley wrote:

> We talked about you at Convention. It has been a very busy week. There
> are multiple basic things that aren't as easy here. Things such as 2
> hotels with a difficult crossing, smart elevators that we totally
> overwhelmed, the hotel restaurants weren't prepared with enough staff.
> We will be in touch and let you more details when we get home.
> Take care
> Susan & Dana
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 10, 2022, at 11:32 AM, Treasurer NFB-Idaho via NFB-Idaho
>> <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> We haven't heard from anyone in New Orleans all week! Today is the
>> last day, with closing and banquet on the agenda. I'm sure I am not
>> alone in wondering what is new and reportable!
>>
>> I'm sure it has been very busy at Convention, and maybe we have to
>> wait until our Idaho representatives return and have a chance to rest
>> up, before we hear.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> _don
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1 [1]]
>> Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
>> Visit our Facebook [2 [2]]
>> Visit our Homepage [3 [3]]
>> Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
>> E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
>> Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5 [4]]!
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] https://www.mypronouns.org/