[NFB-Idaho] Items left behind from State Convention

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Wed Jun 15 18:36:13 UTC 2022

I was working in my garage over the weekend and re-discovered a set of
belongings that were left on a bus returning to Boise from the State
Convention in April. (I know this is June... but life happens 'ya know?)

The stuff includes:

  	* A black reusable bag with a red logo from "Sports Authority"
  	* A glass water bottle with green-ish plastic webbing, and a clear and
magenta cap
  	* A USB thumb drive containing an issue of "Newsreel Magazine"
  	* Six cell-wrapped Phone backpack sleeves with the ICBVI logo printed
on them

I am also attaching a photo of all of these things, for the sighties in
your lives to check out.

Let me know if you'd like to claim anything. I'll get it to you somehow.

Best,

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mypronouns.org/
[2] https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/