[NFB-Idaho] Community service project at 2022 NFB Convention

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:01:52 UTC 2022

The Snake River Valley Chapter is excited to be hosting the in-person 2022
NFB of Idaho convention April 21-23.  As a  chapter we decided to collect
donated items during the convention for the Idaho Falls Humanitarian Center.
This is a center that through various agencies helps those In need.

Below is a list of items needed.  I hope you can help make this project
successful by bringing donated  items to the convention.

It's going to be a great time!!!

Sincerely,

Sandy Streeter, President

Snake River Valley Chapter

Email: streeter.sandy at gmail.com <mailto:streeter.sandy at gmail.com>

208-643-0764

Cell: 208-681-6686

Thank you for your willingness to donate to the Idaho Falls Area Community
Humanitarian Center. Here is a list of items that you may donate along with
the size(s) needed.

Hygiene items:

Bar of soap (bath size)

Combs (not rat-tailed)

Shampoo/conditioner combo (15 oz.)

Hand towels (15 by 25 inches)

Kleenex (travel size)

Toothbrush (individually wrapped)

Toothpaste (6 oz.)

Deodorant

Baby items:

Pair of socks (size 0-3 months)

Disposable diapers  (all sizes)

Diapers (sizes newborn to size 1)

Onesies (sizes 0-3 months)

Pair of booties (3-4 inches)

Quilt, crib (45 by 60 inches)

Receiving blanket (42 by 42 inches)

Sippy cup

Baby shampoo and lotion

Baby wipes

School items:

Colored pencils (prefer name brand)

Eraser (ex. pink)

Glue sticks

Notebook, writing (ex. composition, spiral)

Pencils, #2 (prefer name brand)

Pencil sharpener

Ruler

Scissors (child-size)

Sewing supplies

Fabric suitable for quilting  (fleece, flannel)

Thread (all colors)

Straight pins (yellow topped)

Other

Ziploc bags (quart, 1 gallon, or 2 gallon size(s)

Trash bags (13 and 30 gallons)

Paper cups, bowls, plates, napkins

Plastic ware (spoons, forks, knives)

.