[NFB-Idaho] FW: UEB Pocket Reference Books

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Mar 25 17:32:26 UTC 2022

Apologies, it looks like my previous message was tangled up a bit by the
E-mail program.

You can order copies of the UEB reference here
<https://nbpcb.org/pages/whittle-pocket-reference-book.php>. The webpage
will open in a new tab in your browser.

Best,

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services • a 501(c)(3) non-profit Producer of braille &
tactile media

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: http://handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

Your donations make braille free for others!
Make Handid as your AmazonSmile charity by clicking here
<https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-3786229>!
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=CWZK0AZZZD4W&K=CD0FY9JJF8B7&M=urn:rtn:msg:202105241326255f3d4283093c499aa1f4b67421d0p0na&R=1A28O4C9WWSJ1&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F82-3786229%3Fref_%3Dpe_1723670_203812010&H=PAJJHDZFKJUIWSMIYDAVGD0G7J8A&ref_=pe_1723670_203812010>Donate
tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
<https://tinyurl.com/donate-to-Handid>!