[NFB-Idaho] braille calendars

President of NFB Idaho pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:24:06 UTC 2022

I finally got some envelopes that will fit our braille calendars so I can
send them to those who have requested them. I did give away many at our
recent chapter picnic. For those who don't know what I am talking about,
these are 8 by 8 inch braille pocket calendars provided by the American
Action Fund.   Because the computer that has most of my data is in for an
upgrade, I no longer have the list of those wishing calendars. I know that
Ray and Mary Ellen requested calendars, but please send your request again
and I will get them sent. I'[m sorry about this, but my two computers do not
have the same data. Thanks for your understanding.