[NFB-Idaho] FW: proposed Fall Board Meeting Agenda

President of NFB Idaho pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:27:42 UTC 2022

The Fall board meeting of the NFB of Idaho will be Saturday, October 8, at
10:00 Mountain, and 9:00 pacific time. All are welcome to attend. The agenda
and link are pasted below. I look forward to your attendance.

 <https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09>
https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09

Meeting ID: 207 741 5267

Passcode: 1234554

One tap mobile

State  NFB Idaho Board Agenda

October 8, 2022

I.                     Call to order and roll call

II.                  Invocation

III.                Approval of state convention minutes

IV.                Approval of treasurer's report

V.                  Discussion of the article, "The Price of a Gift" by Marc
Maurer

VI.                Amazon Smiles Accounts: current status and future plans
as a fundraising tool. Current accounts 3 in Boise, 1 in Blackfoot, 1 in
Moscow.

VII.              Idaho White Cane Law Seminar October 11 3:30 PM

VIII.            NFB store: where are we and what are our next steps?

IX.                NFB Idaho State Convention: Riverside Hotel April 27-30.
Discussion of hotel costs, room rates, and affiliate assistance.

X.                  NFB state scholarships: How many and what amounts.

XI.                Ideas for ways to encourage applicants: Host an
informational meeting with parents and students. Have the announcement of
this meeting publicized by ICBVI, IESDB, college disability services etc.
Enlist NFB volunteers to assist students in completing application or
answering questions. Other ideas?

XII.              Washington Seminar: amount to spend potential attendees.

XIII.            Preparing for Our National Museum, Historian Report Ramona
Walhof

XIV.            Communications Committee: website update

XV.              NFB Idaho You-Tube channel

XVI.            Fundraising at State Convention

XVII.          Legislative Luncheon? Do we want to have one?

XVIII.

Membership: Shane Ostermeier is chair. Dues must be received by December 31
or members will be in lapsed status.

XIX.            Special event for blind children at Boise Zoo on October 23.
Would any like to help with an NFB table?

XX.

New Business

XXI.            Meeting Feedback.

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>