[NFB-Idaho] I have signed on to Amazon Smile and now am donating to the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:56:12 UTC 2022

All of the problems with our Amazon Smile accounts have been solved, thanks
to the work of our excellent state treasurer. I made my first purchase under
the Amazon Smile. If you put in Amazon Smile, you will be prompted to select
your charity. You can put in National Federation of the Blind of Idaho. When
you order, you go to Amazon Smile instead of just Amazon. I had someone help
me get signed up, but it wasn't hard. If you shop Amazon, sign up to Amazon
Smile and help support our affiliate.Thanks.