[NFB-Idaho] NFB of Idaho Amazon Smile accounts

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Fri Sep 9 17:12:21 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

As treasurer of NFB of Idaho, I'd like to learn some things about the
Amazon Smile accounts that have been created for chapters and the
affiliate.

When I look in Amazon, I find five distinct Amazon Smile accounts that
name "National Federation of the Blind of Idaho." Three of these list
Boise as the home location, one lists Blackfoot, and one lists Moscow.
Some of them are working and some of them are not working. We can't fix
or delete the ones that aren't working unless we have the account
username and password.

If you were a person who set up one of these accounts, or if you know
the person who set up one of these accounts, please alert me at
treasurer at nfbidaho.org.

Best,

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mypronouns.org/
[2] https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/