[NFB-Idaho] dates to keep in mind

President of NFB Idaho pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 21:03:34 UTC 2022

The NFB of Idaho Fall board meeting will be October 8th beginning at 10:00
A. M. mountain time. I will send the agenda and zoom link closer to the
meeting. I am also planning a seminar entitled Idaho's White Cane Law:
guaranteeing access and freedom for Idaho's blind. It will be held October
11 at 3:30 PM mountain time. Former president Marc Maurer will be a featured
speaker, as well as retired attorney, and NFB member Eric Petterson. There
will be time for questions and answers and some role playing. I am inviting
members of the community to attend as well. I will send out more details
closer to the event. If you would like to role play a situation involving
use of the white cane, let me know. Remember that the Treasure Valley
Chapter will be holding a picnic at Borah Park next Saturday from
12:00-4:00.