[NFB-Idaho] convention feedback

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:27:50 UTC 2023

I hope everyone has had or is having a safe trip home. As I always try to do
each year following a convention, I want to hear your comments and
questions, positive or negative. What did you like or what went well, and
what either you didn't like or did not go well? Are there aspects of the
convention that we should change or consider changing for next year? No
convention is perfect, because people aren't  perfect, but we can always
make it better. I am excited about our new members and our new energy. Let's
use that energy and love and belief in the federation as we go forward.
Thank you for all of your participation. I look forward to your feedback and
your ideas now and   throughout the year