[NFB-Idaho] Idahosblind youtube update

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:33:14 UTC 2023

We now have 121 subscribers and 126 videos. We have 2 with 3,000 or more views; 1 at 1,100 views and 1 at 1000 views. Altogether we have 23 with more than 100 views since the first of May. I thank all of you who have participated in making these videos. Especially, we owe our thanks to Kevin Pirnie who does all of the posting, naming and knows the most about the youtube process. Subscribing is the best way to follow this NFBI project. If you have something to say, just let me know or find somebody to take a video of you with a good camera or an i-phone. If you want to do quite a bit of shooting, I can make suggestions about mics and editing. If anyone wishes to volunteer to take more videos, there are many waiting to be shot. But you can think up your own things to share as Kevin and Natalie have done. It seems I am always looking for new photographers or videographers may be the correct name. This has become a very fun project, one that all of us can enjoy together! I don't think we can measure the impact it is having on those who watch, and that will continue to increase! We have somewhere around 22,000 views altogether. Of course some are watching multiple videos which is the best way for them to bearn about blindness. I am pretty sure we have upwards of 5,000 people who have watched some of these videos. Let's make Blindness Equality Achievement Month the best so far!
Best,
Ramona