[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: Update on Mary Ellen

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:50:58 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Susan Bradley <susan.bradley at aging.idaho.gov>
Date: December 5, 2023 at 1:50:10 PM MST
To: Susan Bradley <craftisue at hotmail.com>
Subject: FWd:  Update on Mary Ellen

Hi Sue and Larry!
I wanted to let you know that Mary Ellen will be going home from the hospital today and she will be in hospice care. Please pray for the transition and transport. She is still breathing really shallow and has almost no strength. Please pray for Ray. He's really struggling and completely physically and emotionally exhausted himself.  Even though Mary Ellen can't say much she has made her wishes very clear that she wants to go home and she doesn't want any life saving interventions. She isn't in any pain at this time. I will keep you updated.
Love,
Lori