[NFB-Idaho] New Youtube Videos

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 20:55:47 UTC 2023

Thank you, Colleen, for posting this.  I have not yet figured out how to
do it.  fI did have a great time the week after Thanksgiving shooting
new material, and we are working at getting some Christmas videos, as
well.  I appreciate all who are helping, and there are more all the
time.  We could not do this without Kevin's work, and he is getting more
creative.

Best, Ramona