[NFB-Idaho] it's not too late to send a contribution to our affiliate treasury

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:35:38 UTC 2023

Even if you were not able to attend our affiliate fundraiser in November, or
were not able to pledge at that time, you can still send a contribution to
our state treasury or give on our website. Remember, no amount is too small,
and every little bit counts. You can send your contribution to Don Winiecki
at 1422 E Woodvine Court, Boise, Id. 83712 or donate on the website
www.nfbidaho.org <http://www.nfbidaho.org> . Thank you.