[NFB-Idaho] Mary Ellen Halverson

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:00:27 UTC 2023

Thank you for sharing. I was never informed of her passing though I knew
she had gone back home on hospice care.

Dearest Mary Ellen,

Your light shone so brightly, touching the lives of countless souls, myself
included. You are a woman of extraordinary grace, unwavering faith, and a
heart overflowing with precious friendship. Your witness, a testament to
the strength of your convictions, continues to inspire us all.

Though our hearts ache with your absence, a profound peace washes over us
as we contemplate your new reality. Freed from the burdens and sorrows of
this world, you now bask in the radiant presence of our Lord, where love
reigns supreme and blessings abound beyond measure.

While we miss your laughter and warmth terribly, we find solace in knowing
you are eternally embraced by the Savior's love, immersed in its depths and
enveloped in its boundless grace. You are truly home, nestled in the arms
of perfect compassion, forever at peace.

Though you depart from our earthly sight, your memory remains etched in our
hearts, a cherished treasure we shall hold dear until we meet again on that
celestial shore. Until then, dearest Mary Ellen, rest in the eternal
embrace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and know that your legacy of love
continues to bloom in the lives you touched so deeply.

Continued prayers for Ray and family.

Kevin