[NFB-Idaho] 2023 NFB BELL and Beyond Registration is OPEN!!

pecans65 at gmail.com pecans65 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:00:00 UTC 2023

Hi All,

We are off and running with this year's BELL and Beyond Planning and I want
to share the word far and wide!

We will be up in McCall at the end of July, and are excited to build on all
the fun and skills we all learned last year (both students and teachers!)

We are once again opening the camp to youth aged 7 through 17. I have
attached a flyer with more information.

If you know anyone who may be interested please share this with them.

Families can register their kids at the following link:

Idaho | National Federation of the Blind (nfb.org)
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/education/nfb-bell-academy/idaho>

With warm regards,

Alison

Pecans65 at gmail.com <mailto:Pecans65 at gmail.com>