[NFB-Idaho] 2023 NFB Idaho and National Scholarship Opportunities

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:10:59 UTC 2023

Dear Federationists and Friends;
The 2023 Idaho and national scholarship opportunities are here!

NFB Idaho has stepped up its commitment and investment in Idaho's blind
college students this year with three $3,000 scholarships being awarded.
Scholarship winners can use the money however they choose. So, apply now.
The deadline will be here quicker than you think.

Get all of the details and the application at
http://nfbidaho.org/scholarships/

Also, the NFB National office is warding thirty substantial college
scholarships this year.

You can also get all of the details on those scholarships at
http://nfbidaho.org/scholarships/

We of the Federation put our money where our mouth is. We truly want you to
get the education that you need to live the life you want.

Bless a blind college student and share these generous scholarships with
those you know.

Best,
Kevin Pirnie