[NFB-Idaho] Book club

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:30:41 UTC 2023

I enjoy the book club. BARD express has made changes just like BARD. I was
able to get "The Measure". I shouldn't have problems in the future. I
apologize for needing to leave early from the discussion last night. My
neighbor came to put ointment in Gucci's eyes, and I had to let her in to do
that. Talk next month.