[NFB-Idaho] recent voting experiences wanted

President of NFB Idaho pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:32:01 UTC 2023

I am on a committee to develop processes which hopefully will lead to
independent accessible voting by mail. Because of our Idaho laws, this
process will take time to develop and will most likely be developed in
stages. For instance, Nevada voters can receive and complete a secure
electronic ballot, but they have to sign, print, and mail in the print copy.
We are planning to work to accomplish this first step by our general
election. I have been asked by the committee to collect voting experiences
in this past midterm election. These aare any voting experiences, not
limited to mail-in ballots. The committee wants to know of any problems you
experienced in voting, whether it be with the ballot marking device,
traveling to the voting site etc.