[NFB-Idaho] get ready for our exciting 2023 NFB of Idaho state convention April 27-29

President of NFB Idaho pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:11:00 UTC 2023

This year our convention will be held at the Riverside hotel, 2900 Chinden
Blvd., in Boise. The room block is open for registration. Member cost will
be $130 per night for singles and doubles. The actual room cost is higher
than $130, but the affiliate will be making a deposit for each room which
will allow our members to have the $130.00 per night rate. There will be new
activities at the convention this year including activities provided by the
Northwest Association for Blind Athletes, live music on Friday night from
The Blend, an expanded vendor expo, and many exciting presenters. Our room
block closes March 19, so let's start getting those room reservations in.
The phone number is 208 343-1871. Get ready for good information,
inspiration, fun and fellowship as we build and strengthen the National
Federation of the Blind of Idaho.