[NFB-Idaho] announcing that our former president, Paula Achter died in May

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 19:22:55 UTC 2023

Mary Ellen Halverson called to let me know that Paula's son John stopped by
their house yesterday to let Mary Ellen and Ray know that Paula had died in
May. Mary Ellen asked me to post on this list. Paula was state president
from 2005-2007 and also helped in our BELL program. I will have our
treasurer send a contribution in her memory to our national office.