[NFB-Idaho] You can help build our youTube channel!

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:43:42 UTC 2023

Kevin is doing a great job posting new videos! I think I counted 23 in about two weeks, and more to come! There will be things you will enjoy. Please help spread the word! We need more viewers, and I think we have material worth seeing. We will keep learning. If anybody wants to be in a video, let me know, and I can work with you on how to get it done. Everybody has a story or many stories to tell. For example, we shot four videos on Krystal White and her family Friday afternoon, and they are up waiting for you to get to know her better. We want this channel to show blind people as a cross section of society. So Subscibe to Idaho's Blind, and be a part of this project. Then pass the word by mouth, by social media, and any other way that occurs to you.
Best,
Ramona