[NFB-Idaho] another thing about Idaho's Blind on youtube

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:56:12 UTC 2023

Viewers are just as important as videos. Kevin has been posting many new videos. I will be working to get more shorts which get the most views. We all need to be sharing, liking, commenting and whatever else is appropriate on some that are up to attract more attention. There has been a lot of cooperation in getting new material, so now we need to work on getting people to watch so that those who really need it will be able to find it. Let's make it fun for all! I am still looking for shooters and editors but appreciate those who have helped very much. If you do not know how to subscribe to our channel, get some help because it makes watching what is posted a lot easier.
Thanks to all,
Ramona