[NFB-Idaho] Did you miss these great Idaho's Blind videos?

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 02:53:34 UTC 2023

Hey Friends,

Wow! Our Idaho's Blind Youtube channel is really starting to get notice,
and its all because of you and your efforts.

I'm still hearing that many of you are not aware of the many  recent videos
that we have added. So, to be sure and not miss out please take a quick
minute to subscribe to the Idaho's Blind channel.

It is very easy to subscribe. Simply click on this link;
https://nfbidaho.org/subscribe
then tap on "Yes" if prompted. That's it, you are all set.

Okay, Here are some of the videos that you may have missed these past three
weeks. I encourage you to like them, comment on them, and share them with
others.

1. How You Can Play the Classical Flute if You're Blind
https://youtu.be/CCUabzfjJjw

2. Can Blind People Safely Use Stairs and Escalators?
https://youtu.be/RZymC0fulIs

3. Susan Ford Demonstrates How She Uses a Microwave as a Blind Person
https://youtu.be/TMWOFRsRrYM

4. Do Guide Dogs for the Blind Ever Have Fun?
https://youtube.com/shorts/IrOXDKlFNfI?feature=share

5. Shane Ostermeier Illustrates Need for support for HR1328 Medical Device
Non-Visual Accessibility act
https://youtu.be/lycbBrhvZEQ

6. NFB Idaho President Dana Ard June 2023 Update
https://youtu.be/nOa33gOadM4

7. Ramona Walhof Why I Joined the NFB
https://youtu.be/MfzvaCQtjmE

8. Daniel Solis Shares Thoughts
https://youtu.be/Vw4Lb84Zt50

9. You Have Never Seen Bread Made Like This Before
https://youtu.be/OB9FlQW1EE0

10. Jenny Facer Encourages the Sharing of What You Learn on Idaho's Blind
https://youtube.com/shorts/bHfTtAGrtmE?feature=share

11. Navigating the iPhone for the Blind and Visually Impaired, the Basics
https://youtu.be/iJsAIg6xHOs

12. Jenny Facer Introduces Accessible Features on the iPhone and Android
https://youtu.be/OslLfZMuQXk

13. NFB Idaho Passes Resolution on HR1328 Medical Device Non-Visual
Accessibility Act
https://youtu.be/AbGOymUUaRk

14. NFB Board Member Sheila Wright Discusses Need for Medical Device
Accessibility
https://youtu.be/XXOnZepA980

15. Alison Stephen Reveals the 2023 BELL Academy for Blind Children
https://youtu.be/wnHO2NtX4pg

16. Amilia Prepares to Ride on Tandem Bike  at 25th Annual Cycle for
Independence
https://youtube.com/shorts/R2xEP0zeWJc?feature=share

17. 2023 Cycle for Independence 25 Mile Event Start
https://youtu.be/AgBxwO2T-Vk

18. On Your Mark Get Set Ride Metric Century Start for 2023 Cycle for
Independence
https://youtu.be/f3RQnfOYMxk

19. Crystal White's Daughter Olivia Shares Being Flower Girl at a Very
Special Wedding
https://youtu.be/yzHJyIH-GUo

20. Crystal White Talks About Her Guide Dog Gage and More
https://youtu.be/vPTrNYOIlGw

21. Crystal White Shows Off Her Kitchen Remodel
https://youtu.be/fnt9tT87Jew

22. Library Services for the Blind Audio and Braille Books
https://youtu.be/Cy-JqVh9kGA

23. Olivia Passes Out the Coveted Cycled for Independence Socks at the 25th
Annual Event
https://youtu.be/UzBN41YeOOE

24. NFB Board Member Sheila Wright Talks About Her Blindness and NFB Journey
https://youtu.be/0Pb36Xm4Oho

25. Watch if You Dare Amilia Showing Her Kalimba
https://youtu.be/oNrDoF93YOA

You are all doing a fantastic job and keep making and sending me your
videos. The easiest way to get them to me is by using a free app called "We
Transfer."

If you want help with ideas or technical stuff feel free to reach out to
Ramona or myself.

Best,
Kevin