[NFB-Idaho] Please help share the word about NFB BELL and Beyond 2023

pecans65 at gmail.com pecans65 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 01:54:16 UTC 2023

Hello friends,

Please share this information about this summer's BELL and Beyond Academy.

I am delighted to invite our blind and visually impaired youth to join us
for the summer and our BELL and Beyond Program. We had such a FABULOUS time
last year, and want to make sure that we spread the word far and wide so
Idaho blind and visually impaired kids cam make their plans to join us for
2023.

We will be at Pilgrim Cove in McCall from July 24 through 29, and are
excited to build on all the fun and skills we all learned last year (both
students and teachers!)

We are once again opening the camp to youth aged 7 through 17. I have
attached a flyer with more information.

You can register at the following link:

Idaho | National Federation of the Blind (nfb.org)
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/education/nfb-bell-academy/idaho>

And if you know of any other families who may be interested, please do share
this with them.

With warm regards,

Alison

Pecans65 at gmail.com <mailto:Pecans65 at gmail.com>