[NFB-Idaho] FW: Leadership Assistance Needed: Identifying Good NFB Customer Service Representatives

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:22:20 UTC 2023

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly, and do not contact NFB directly. I need to send in a recommendation with your name and reasons for why you would be a good fit for this opportunity, so I will want to talk with you prior to doing that. Be sure to review the requirements before contacting me. Thank you.