[NFB-Idaho] does anyone have a spare braille writer that could be loaned for the Summer

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:32:15 UTC 2023

I was asked by a person who is studying to be a teacher of blind students
about getting a braille writer to use for her summer Braille 1. Class. I
have one that was recently repaired by our prison repair program. I hadn't
used it, but had no reason to believe it wasn't fixed. Much to my shock,
when I tried it this morning, I discovered it is not working properly. If
anyone in the Boise area has a spare, let me know. This person lives in
Eastern Idaho, so if someone has one there she could pick it up. I will
check with ICBVI also to see if they could loan one. Thank you. I want this
person to have a braille writer to help her be a better teacher. Call, email
me or text. My email is pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
<mailto:pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com> , text phone 208 859-6609, landline phone
208 345-3906. me