[NFB-Idaho] does anyone have contact info for Michael Hobson: Donation received, but no address to send thank you

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu May 18 20:27:04 UTC 2023

I don't think we have held on to the riders in the bike ride. I will try to get a list this year. We certainly could get something from one of them. And there are several places we might not have all the names from. I'm pretty sure it is not someone who bid in our auctions. I am assuming he gave more than $250 since you are concerned about sending a receipt. If my memory works and there has not been a change recently, that is the amount the IRS says we should send out receipts for. But we would also want to know to thank him appropriately. The name does sound familiar, but I do not know why.
Best,
Ramona