[NFB-Idaho] This week's videos and Larry is going viral

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 23:00:52 UTC 2023

Dear Friends,
Here are this week's new videos now available on our Idaho's Blind Youtube
channel.

 Larry Sebranek a Faithful Volunteer for the Annual Cycle for Independence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhvWM_3Vcjk&list=PLyv8TmPaOtFYDgGRmQvIuVV9N9YQx1eBk

Wonderful Neighbors Make Great Volunteers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdYKkdSJ5cw

 Meet Cindy Barajas, a 2023 NFB Idaho College Scholarship Winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pqd1-sv1QE&t=76s

Professional Driver Volunteers for the 25th Annual Cycle for Independence
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Cp-GewFjbhA

Tandem Bikes 10 Mile Start at 2023 Cycle for Independence
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/etwbZWLWWf4

 Cindy Barajas Shares Some Exciting Recent Events in Her Life in Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WekNpkci2FM&t=15s

Meet hree Medical Student Volunteers for the 25th Annual Cycle for
Independence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRFm0uY8uVo

I believe this catches us up for now. Stay tuned, more on the way.

By the way, Larry's video already has 436 views in about two days. Who else
is going to go viral? Let's start making more videos of blind people in
action.

We also need to be sure and thank Ramona, Glen, Bailey, Jud, and the others
that have been working hard at creating and editing videos for our
affiliate. You are doing a great job!

Again, if you haven't yet subscribed to our Idahos Blind Youtube channel it
is easy.

Step one:
Click on https://nfbidaho.org/subscribe
Step Two