[NFB-Idaho] This week's videos and Larry is going viral

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun May 28 00:45:26 UTC 2023

There is another video of the ten-mile ride beginning showing lots of tandems. Jud and I both sent more to Kevin today. My granddaughter Reagan and her friend Madeline have been great shooters. Good Teamwork! We might need to get together a committee and make some decisions. We still need more shooters and more editors! Don't be shy! We are just showing ourves as we are. Tell your friends and neighbors about this. Some of them doubtless have friends and family who are concerned about blindness. My goal is to show that we are a cross section of the community, so the more the merrier!
Best,
Ramona