[NFB-Idaho] please read this very important invitation below and plan to attend this event

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Nov 23 19:33:03 UTC 2023

Hi Colleen and sincere apologies for the inaccessibility of our Square site
to JAWS.

If you think it is appropriate and acceptable, please call me at 2085718096
and I can help you complete a donation.

Best,0

DON WINIECKI
Handid Braille Services
• a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & accessible media
• specializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems
Email: dwiniecki at handid.org
Web: https://www.handid.org
Tel: +1 208 571 8096
• Your donations make braille free for others!
• Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here!