[NFB-Idaho] New donation website that is accessible to screen readers

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Nov 24 21:45:50 UTC 2023

To all NFB-Idaho members,

In preparation for our fundraiser on Sunday, 26 November at 7:30PM
(Mountain time) I have produced a new donation website. This new site was
made with the same tools that were used to create the registration and
payment site for our State Convention. That site was accessible to screen
reader users.

You can use the new donation website from the following link. When you
click the following link it (should) open in a new browser tab.

https://tinyurl.com/NFB-Idaho-donate

The payment processing system will take a percentage of your donation.
However, I pledge to donate an amount that *at least* compensates for the
percentage taken by the payment processor.

The URL for the Zoom call we will use during the fundraiser is included
below.

https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd%3DSEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1701103365631213&usg=AOvVaw232ar29-rJilMufhmoiv6n>

Best wishes!

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

   - a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & accessible media
   - specializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!