[NFB-Idaho] New donation website that is accessible to screen readers

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Nov 24 22:18:07 UTC 2023

Finestkind! Thanks Kevin!

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

   - a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & accessible media
   - specializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!