[NFB-Idaho] More videos to share with you

Colleen McFadden cllnmcfddn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:23:34 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

A special thanks to Kevin for sharing Jacobus Tenbroek's speech.  I wasn't
even born in 1952 wwhen that speech took place ; I'm sure many of us
weren't.  It's so nice to see all the videos from our young people!  Even
though it is not on this list, I enjoyed Ramona's interview with Kellen
from Twin Falls.
Here are the newest videos:

What Did Blind Teens Cindy and Emilia Enjoy Most at the Western Idaho Fair?
https://youtu.be/-w74nCgk1mQ?si=Wlp5LQ-bLSJUKoCF
The Roll of the Blind in a Democratic Society by Dr. Jacobus Tenbroek 1952
Banquet Speech
https://youtu.be/6XbnpjOeHGo?si=RcjQE9g2rCu5Xkj1
Meet Justin Bonner, Engineer, Musician, Family Man and Legally Blind
https://youtu.be/Ny7rkx4bHXw?si=Byj6OaNO0WenWBLC
What Happens When These Cute Blind Teen Girls Pet a Lamb at the County
Fair? #shortsfeed
https://youtube.com/shorts/Zgpsw0SKfEw?si=rhF0FO1W8-h3S8f2
How Do Blind People Measure Ingredients When Cooking? Lisa Demonstrates
https://youtu.be/hPyVhsSlpyw?si=QXklIXZCglxfgXEL
Story Read from Braille by Emilia Lane has Kellen and Tug Glued
https://youtube.com/shorts/diO4XQsQh0k?si=5oHGIpqiqRsoumS5
Nicole Hill Shares Her Experiences and Goals as a Blind College Student at
Idaho State University
https://youtu.be/BszFXWTtbG0?si=fmY1Gcz7kAzVtDoI
NFB Idaho Leaders Dana and Ramona Enjoying Boise's Art in the Park
https://youtu.be/eD2BGaXrz4U?si=4pcw_oOgQwG2idKs
How Al Schneider Continues to Enjoy a Full Life Following His Vision Loss
>From Retinitis Pigmentosa
https://youtu.be/bjeKVbwLvl4?si=5lKyB3CmLFElNYBv
Cindy Claims NFB Idaho BELL and Beyond Kids are Amazing!
https://youtu.be/1RhoFspRjcc?si=xmcd9oR7qw7qEsN3
Turtle by The Blend of Boise, Tell Me Which Musician is Visually Impaired?
https://youtu.be/4HBG1MXzy64?si=xFHFoceXmJqeOMxO

Thank you to all who made and shared their videos.

Best,

Colleen