[NFB-Idaho] Youtube videos

Colleen McFadden cllnmcfddn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:53:57 UTC 2023

Hey, folks --

We are now at 66,923 views on our Youtube channel. 😁
Cindy's video on the BELL camp and How to keep track of a grandmother's
grandchild both have over 5 K views.
The links to our newest videos are as follows:

Cindy Barajas, Blind Freshman at Boise State University and Entrepreneur
https://youtu.be/aL7c5tGv9Jk?si=7zSpfKw4hNrygZSC
Sandy Streeter, A Little About the NFB and Some of My Own Recent Personal
Challenges
https://youtu.be/zyxKZLz-Yb4?si=Y_WfYc-qI0d3ThQH
Dana Ard, Success of the 2023 Idaho NFB BELL and Beyond Camp for Blind Youth
https://youtu.be/D_oPfuBBSiI?si=7nwBZixkqg6ERef-
Carver Anderson, Blind High School Student and NFB BELL and Beyond
Residential Camp Mentor
https://youtu.be/q8e6Mu6Fz-E?si=cKheRnLv6z2zv1fy
Bose Awaiye Pirnie, Blind African Teacher Loves Her Sighted Students
#blindteachers
https://youtu.be/eD9-TnBzy_0?si=X7CuLIi_XRAQ2R5D
Watch Two Beautiful Blind Sisters Playing Scrabble with Braille Board and
Tiles
https://youtu.be/P4d-FZ3on_Q?si=DPtd8Lyio8m9-mC_
Kenneth Jernigan, The Nature of Independence - 1993 Banquet Speech Dallas
https://youtu.be/dCTGBBXqF3Y?si=DjVqzsj7hqlCKbaQ
You'll Never Guess Who Krystal Met at the NFB National Convention in
Houston?
https://youtube.com/shorts/lF_Q7FB7DpA?si=0YOCf0rG64kDi4Af
Blind Grandma Playing Tic Tac Toe with Young Granddaughter
https://youtu.be/KZns7eKE3TA?si=rV3KZOn2rHI10eDd
EmiliaDemonstrates How Braille Users Stay Competitive in Public Schools
with New Braille Technology
https://youtu.be/HYKwykdOmMc?si=mm_5JvcO0_PynuOW

If you haven't yet subscribed to our Youtube channel, please join us at
https://nfbidaho.org/subscribe

Sincerely,

Colleen