[NFB-Idaho] The donation bell is ringing!

Treasurer NFB of Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Tue Oct 24 16:06:32 UTC 2023

So far this month, I have received checks for $750.

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

-------------------------

On 2023-10-24 09:37 AM, Kevin Pirnie wrote:

> That is wonderful! Do we have a total for the recent state fund raiser
> coffee day or drink day? not sure what it was finally called.
>
> Best,
> Kevin
>
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 5:35 AM Treasurer NFB of Idaho via NFB-Idaho
> <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> We have received a $500 donation from some private citizens in Hayden!
>> They wrote a note dedicating their donation to Alex Owens!
>>
>> Thank you Fawn for your advocacy and action in support of the NFB of
>> Idaho!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> _don
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
>> Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
>> Visit our Facebook [2]
>> Visit our Homepage [3]
>> Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
>> E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
>> Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] https://www.mypronouns.org/