[NFB-Idaho] progress on idahosblind

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 14:25:18 UTC 2023

We now have an all-time total of more than 35,000 views with 152 subscribers. The one with the highest number of views is Yiska using his guidedog and getting on a city bus at 9300 views. We have 8 videos with more than 1000 views and more than 40 that have 100 or more views. At this point it appears to me that variety is the best thing we can do. Apparently, viewers want a variety of people and a variety of activities. That should not be surprising to any of us. It does mean that the more people who can shoot videos and the more subjects we have, the better. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, but please take some videos of whatever you are doing!!! This channel is doing us a lot of good, and you can look at what's there to see what people respond to. I would have bet wrong on many. They do not need to be highly viewed to be valuable, and some of them that have been up for a while suddenly get interesting to people, perhaps new subscribers, zo knows for sure. Thank you all for helping, especially Kevin!
Best,
Ramona