[NFB-Idaho] Hang on, here we go

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:28:45 UTC 2023

Thank you, Kevin. You have access and know-how to get a lot more information than the rest of us. And it is more up to date. Also, thank you to new contributors, Garen, Colleen, Vickie and Lisa. It appears to me that variety draws more viewers than anything else. So the more of us who send activities, the better. It is a good idea to check with Kevin or me when getting ready to send something to Kevin. It can help you not have to redo to get high quality. Also, keep spreading the word. It often takes 7 times for people to act. If you are on facebook or instagram, X or tick talk, let  your friends know about Idahosblind on youtube. We have 178 subscribers at last  count. Youtube will take us more seriously when we reach 1,000 subscribers, and we can!
Best,
Ramona