[NFB-Idaho] Fwd: [NFBNET-Master-List] Mail Delivery Problems with Some Users

Treasurer NFB of Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Sat Sep 30 02:19:38 UTC 2023

Dave Andrews at NFB has reported a problem with delivery of E-mail from
any NFB domain to the following E-mail providers. He is working with
Microsoft to get it fixed but there is no current timeline on when it
will be fixed.

  	* outlook.com
  	* msn.com
  	* hotmail.com
  	* live.com

Best,

_don
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!